Monday, August 15, 2011

Ryan the Awesome!!!

 How's my Richard III face?
 "Hmmm... this domino looks funny..."
Insanity? Not on my watch King Lear! Feel the sting of my blade!!!
What a great trip! I am so happy that I chose to take the Shakespeare class! The plays were very uniquely done and thoroughly fun. I even enjoyed watching the Richard III preformance, which is usually a very dull and tedious play. out of all of the plays, I enjoyed Noises Off! the most. It is a farce about an acting company performing a show called Nothing On. It was absolutely hysterical! People were rolling in the isles! I hope our final project has the same results. We made a parody of a  newscast, basing everything on Shakespeare's plays that we studied. I think it is hilarious, but I have more background in the subjects. Today we took a hike around Cedar Breaks National Forest. Talk about beauty! I was astounded by the cliffs and forest stuff there! I've missed nature so much! Warmest Regards!
--Ryan

Search Cedar Ridge Academy

Translate