Monday, August 15, 2011

The Adventures of Alex K

 
My exciting part of the project was editing the movie we made.

This here is my company where we assisted eachother in making the film I often recorded. Morgan is seen being in her natural bossy form. Just Kidding

I don't even know what to say but it is SICK!

Overall this has been a fun experience where I am able to  explore my acting and movie editing skills. This has been a very unique and cool experience. Productiveness and fun co exist in our cabin.
My favorite things have been our ability to cook real food and watch the plays. Noises off was by far my favorite. Noises Off was about a play in a play and the actors acted silly and melo dramatic it was the funniest most entertaining play. I have been able to connect with the whole group with fun things. My beard is sick.
All my best-Alexander Greek last name

Search Cedar Ridge Academy

Translate